Old 02-25-2010, 02:28 PM
Pascal Calarco

Default Fedora Insight sprint this weekend: HTML/CSS designers needed!

Hi Logistics, Marketing and News teams --

From a brief IRC conversation on #fedora-mktg yesterday with itbegins
(Simon Birtwhistle), we thought of trying to get some people together
this weekend to make real headway on Fedora Insight UI customization on
the staging server. Some tasks we hope to accomplish:

* cross-train some designers with HTML & CSS skills to know the Zikula
internals and particulars of where and how to customize for Fedora Insight

* complete the work remaining for Fedora Weekly News' workflow to begin
using Fedora Insight for a near-future FWN publishing vehicle

* get stuff in place for the Fedora Marketing FAD in a couple weeks so
we can complete Fedora Insight there for FWN production launch in
mid-late March

If you are interested and available, please take a look at the Doodle
poll below and we'll pick out some time this weekend when we can work on
this as a group:

http://doodle.com/v4kg37x8v5q2vity

Mel, do you have a suggestion as to which freenode channel we should use
for something like this? Perhaps #fedora-meeting-1 ?

Thanks, everyone!

- pascal

----
Pascal Calarco
Fedora Weekly News editor
Fedora Ambassador, Indiana, USA

Old 02-26-2010, 06:30 AM
Mel Chua

> Mel, do you have a suggestion as to which freenode channel we should use
> for something like this? Perhaps #fedora-meeting-1 ?

#fedora-meeting (or #fedora-meeting-1, if the main meeting channel is
taken) seems like a fine place to do this sprint - thanks for getting
this together, Pascal!

--Mel