Old 02-24-2010, 07:51 AM
Mel Chua

Default Fwd: Fedora 13 Alpha Readiness Meeting :: 2010-02-25 @ 21:00 UTC

Just so y'all know this is coming up - I plan on being there to
represent, but seconds, backup, witty commentary, lurking, etc. is
absolutely welcome.

For those who haven't yet seen a readiness meeting and wonder what it
looks like: a sample log for F12 is at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-10-14/fedora-meeting.2009-10-14-19.01.html
- this is the Beta log, the Alpha meeting was by phone last release.
It's mostly a sanity check and sync-up, and is really Not A Huge Deal,
but it's neat to see where all the other teams stand.

Historically, the role of Marketing in these meetings has been to say
"yeah, our release deliverables are looking good, <here are links!> and
we're not blocking anything nor being blocked by anyone, carry on!"
Let's keep up that track record.

--Mel