Old 02-24-2010, 07:52 PM
Paul

Default Call for F13 release slogan suggestions

Hi,

Okay, doesn't comply with the rules...

I'm a PC and Fedora 13 is what I was *really* thinking

;-)

TTFN

Paul

Old 02-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Jesse Keating

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 22:06 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:

> * short (1-3 words)
> * a call to action
> * positive

So, "Houston, we have a problem." is not acceptable?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom is a feature!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Seth Vidal

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 22:06 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>>
>> * short (1-3 words)
>> * a call to action
>> * positive
>>

> So, "Houston, we have a problem." is not acceptable?

With absolutely no reference to any other linux distribution naming scheme
- could the slogan be "To infinity and beyond!"?

-sv

Old 02-24-2010, 08:24 PM
drago01

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Seth Vidal <skvidal@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Jesse Keating wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 22:06 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>>>
>>> * short (1-3 words)
>>> * a call to action
>>> * positive
>>>

>> So, "Houston, we have a problem." *is not acceptable?
>>

> With absolutely no reference to any other linux distribution naming scheme
> - could the slogan be "To infinity and beyond!"?

-EMORETHANTHREEWORDS

Old 02-24-2010, 09:11 PM
leigh scott

> > * short (1-3 words)

Have about

The dog's bollocks

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dog%27s%20Bollocks

Old 02-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Frank Murphy

On 24/02/10 21:17, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 22:06 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>>
>> * short (1-3 words)
>> * a call to action
>> * positive
>>

> So, "Houston, we have a problem." is not acceptable?

Might not translate but
"Lucky for Most"

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded