Old 02-22-2010, 09:01 PM
"Neville A. Cross"

Default Fedora Marketing weekly meeting, Tuesday 20:00UTC #fedora-meeting-1

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Nelson Marques <07721@ipam.pt> wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 01:25 -0800, Mel Chua wrote:
>> Details and agenda at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings.
>>
>> See you folks there!
>>
>> --Mel
>

> *Mel,
>
> *I can't attend to this specific meeting as I have a paper to defend for
> my degree tomorrow.

As I told last meeting I will not attend. I did not travel Sunday as
expected, but will travel tomorrow.
By the time of the meeting I estimate that I will be sailing downriver
in a crowded boat across a rain forest reserve. Nothing to do with
Fedora. I will be out of reach until Friday.

By the time of next week meeting I estimate I will be just arriving to
Denmark, hopefully already checked in at the hotel. I will be
attending to open source days on March 5th and 6th.

I really hope between those travels I can manage to keep up with the
marketing beat for the Fedora Weekly News, as I just delivery my first
beat this weekend.

Best regards.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217

Old 02-22-2010, 11:26 PM
Robyn Bergeron

I think it's already noted in some way as a potential slogan on the
release slogan wiki page; if not, we should add it there before the
meeting.

On 2/22/10, Mel Chua <mel@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 02/22/2010 04:42 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:
>> "It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday
>> is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow".
>
> Nice quote, Nelson! If you find a place in the marketing materials it
> would fit nicely into, that seems like it might make a nice accent.
> Maybe one-page release notes? /me thinks out loud
>
> And Neville - *thank you* for the FWN beat! I hope the mosquitos are
> staying away. I wonder if Chaitanya (our old beat writer) is still
> around - if so, maybe the two of you could spell each other off when
> school/work/travel gets busy.
>
> --Mel

Sent from my mobile device

Old 03-08-2010, 08:38 AM
"Neville A. Cross"

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Mel Chua <mel@redhat.com> wrote:
> Details and agenda at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings.
>
> See you folks there!

After two week in a row of missing the meetings, this time I will be
there for sure.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217