-   -   xing - Membership (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/31849-xing-membership.html)

Francesco Crippa 01-08-2008 10:14 AM

xing - Membership

----- "Gerold Kassube" <gerold@lugd.org> wrote:
> Dear *,
>
> I created on XING (former openBC) a new "group" called "Fedora
> Ambassadors" in which I want to invite you all to join.
>
> At the moment this group is only "modereated" by myself, but if you
> willing also to do so, please let me know :-)
> [...]

+1

why don't we open a group also on Linkedin? There're a lot of "fedorans" in mugshot with a Linkedin account... and I think could be a good marketing opportunity to increase fedora visibility into social networks.

If you agree (or not disagree) with this idea, I can try to open a new group.

(I'm thinking about a script in order to automate mass-scale group subscription... ;-)

let me know.
Bye

Francesco