Old 01-08-2008, 03:19 AM
"Jeffrey Tadlock"

Default Store SIG Meeting - 1/9

As I will be unable to attend FUDcon this time around, I would like to
have a brief Store SIG meeting this Wednesday (1/9) at our normally
scheduled time, 18:00 UTC in #fedora-mktg. We will cover the open
action items listed on the SIG page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store

We are still looking for a volunteer for a mock up of the
store.fedoraproject.org page. If you are interested, please stop by
the meeting or email the list and we can answer any questions you may
have.

Thanks!
Jeffrey

Old 01-08-2008, 03:58 AM
Michael Beckwith

Not sure if I'll be around at all to participate, due to apartment
hunting away from my current location. I can forward any info I have on
RELinux right now if needed.

--

~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)

Old 01-09-2008, 12:26 AM
"Jeffrey Tadlock"

On Jan 7, 2008 11:58 PM, Michael Beckwith <michael.d.beckwith@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure if I'll be around at all to participate, due to apartment
> hunting away from my current location. I can forward any info I have on
> RELinux right now if needed.

No worries! If you can forward the info that would be great. I will
try to add more notes to the wiki so people can view and help
determine a store front to go with.

Thanks!
Jeffrey