Old 01-07-2010, 07:03 AM
"Jan Wildeboer"

Default Fedora-tour idea

Advocatus diaboli would say on slashdot, via Matt Asay: "See, Red Hat wants
to abuse poor little users for free testing" what would you counter to sth
like that?

FTR - I love the idea, but I want it to be perfect ;-)

Jan
--
Jan H Wildeboer |
EMEA Open Source Affairs | Office: +49 (0)89 205071-207

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH,
Technopark II, Haus C, Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 11 -15
85630 Grasbrunn, Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Brendan Lane, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham,
Charles Cachera

GPG Key: 3AC3C8AB
Fingerprint: 3D1E C4E0 DD67 E16D E47A 9564 A72F 5C39 3AC3 C8AB