-   -   Meeting minutes 2010-01-05 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/304846-meeting-minutes-2010-01-05-a.html)

Mel Chua 01-05-2010 08:14 PM

Meeting minutes 2010-01-05

First meeting of the year!

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-01-05/fedora-meeting.2010-01-05-20.05.html
- also available at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#2010

If you look at the minutes, you'll see we nailed down the FAD - it's to
be a 4-day festival of Marketing glory in Raleigh in mid-March. Check
the notes for details; we #info'd the high-level points.

Also, as I noted during the meeting: I will be wearing my Project
Management hat in Marketing a lot to push Fedora Insight through in the
next month (so we can finish it already, and move the tech part to
Websites) meaning I won't be able to spend much time on the strategic
thinking stuff until then - so *thank you* to everyone for stepping up
and driving the discussion on social media, PR, and the like, and please
continue to do so!

--Mel