Old 01-04-2010, 04:42 AM
Mel Chua

Default Thanks to David Ramsey for starting a F13 Slogan page!

(from
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-December/msg00327.html)

On 12/29/2009 12:03 AM, David Ramsey wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Greetings.

> I like this "Fedora 12 one page release notes" -
>
> A very professional looking page.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_one_page_release_notes

> I like the Fedora 12 'Constantine' "F12 release slogan" -
>
> Unite.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F12_release_slogan

> I have made an update for Fedora 13 "Goddard" -
>

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Release_deliverables
>
> for the "F13 release slogan" -
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_release_slogan

Thanks for making the page, David!

We'll be making the big "help us pick a slogan!" public call for
participation in February (see task #5 in
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-marketing-tasks.html)
but starting early is almost never a bad idea.

--Mel

Old 01-04-2010, 05:18 AM
Robyn Bergeron

Fun! I filled in my placeholder for my idea from when I built the
template page, since I couldn't contain it anymore.

"Rock it!"