Old 12-28-2009, 02:56 AM
Ryan Rix

Default Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

Hey Max, all,

Ambassadors were discussing in IRC about ordering some Fedora embroidered
baseball caps for event swag, and the general consensus was that the Brand
Fuel caps were really nice, and it would be cool if we could get them ordered
from their manufacturer.

Do you (Max) or anyone on either marketing or ambassadors have any details on
the manufacturer that Brand Fuel uses and how we could get in contact with
them?

Thanks all,
Ryan Rix

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash@gmail.com -> ry@n.rix.si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash@gmail.com | MSN: phrkonaleash@yahoo.com
AIM: phrkonaleash | Yahoo: phrkonaleash