Old 12-24-2009, 07:33 PM
Mel Chua

Default "What's Marketing Doing For F13 Anyway?"

The various conversations we've been having on-list and in-channel have
finally pushed me over my "I probably should write something about this"
tipping point.

So, based on
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2009-12-22/fedora-mktg.2009-12-22-20.49.html,
we have...