Old 12-19-2009, 11:49 AM
Ankur Sinha

Default fedora-tour update

hi,

wrt :
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-12-15/fedora-meeting.2009-12-15-20.03.log.html

Ryan and I had both been off the internet for a week or so. Sorry we
couldn't make it to the meeting.

There isn't much to report on the project currently:

We got the git repo on fedorahosted today[1]. We're working on the app.
I've added a placeholder splash[3] etc. to the app already.

My blog post from earlier today[2]

We're going to try and do it the "release early, release quickly" way.
Version 0.1 should be out in a few weeks.

regards,
Ankur (franciscod)

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-tour/wiki
[2]
http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/2009/12/19/fedora-hosts-fedora-tour/
[3]
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-tour/browser/data/fedora-tour-splash.png

Old 12-19-2009, 02:59 PM
Mel Chua

This is an excellent example of how to keep communication lines open for
a new project - IRC meetings, mailing list updates, and blogging about
current progress (and in past posts, opportunities to help).

We're going to try and do it the "release early, release quickly" way.
Version 0.1 should be out in a few weeks.

Let us know when you're ready to figure out what content to put into
your design - it might be that we can make a pretty good number of our
release deliverables reusable for this as well.

--Mel