Old 12-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Mel Chua

Default Marketing SOPs

One of the projects we have between now and Alpha is to document how to
create each of our primary release deliverables in the form of a SOP[0].

You can see our current SOPs here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Marketing_SOPs#How_to_contribute. Some
are more polished than others.

Of course, I had to start by making a SOP on how to make SOPs.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Creating_a_Marketing_SOP

It makes use of the (also new) Marketing SOP template,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Marketing_SOP. That template is
meant to be a suggestion/aide to make life easier, so don't feel
compelled to stick to it if you think a different format will work
better for you.

--Mel

[0] Standard Operating Procedure - we used to call them "HOWTOs," but I
switched the term to be more consistent with the terminology other teams
use (specifically,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Infrastructure_SOPs). The HOWTO
pages have been redirected/recategorized to reflect this.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Mel Chua