Old 12-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Dale Bewley

Default virt beat done

The virt beat is probably about as done as I may find time to make it today. However, I added a snippet on an upcoming Red Hat event, 'red hat virtual experience'. So Hendrixee...

Is this "advertisement" acceptable to everyone? It seems relevant to the readers.
If so, and if anyone would like to spruce up the copy I summarized from the event page, feel free. Or send suggestions.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Virtualization