Old 12-05-2009, 10:54 AM

Default Post FUDCon Live Survey

Hey List,

I've been asked to put up a list of questions for Post FUDCon Survey goodness. I basically want to know the following, so feel free to interpret the questions if you know better than i:

I want to know, in no particular order:

How useful FL was to the surveyee
How many channels did they sit in at once
Did they use it from home or from FUDCon
Did they follow other feeds like video and audio
Did they follow other feeds like social media
Did they blog about their experience or create their own items on of FL
Did they participate in the channels or did they just sit and watch.
How many sessions did they follow
What timezone they are in
Did they find IRC easy to use, and easy to navigate
How long have they been using Fedora
How long have they been using Linux
How long have they been a member of the Fedora Project (if at all)
If they didn't follow the channels, how valuable are the logs after the fact

Most of these translate to single questions, i'm going to refine this list further, it might be useful to put this up on the wiki.

-Yaakov--
Fedora-marketing-list mailing list
Fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com

Old 12-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Yaakov Nemoy

[...]

Let me add a few more:

Did you transcribe a session?
How many?
Was the documentation clear what you were supposed to do?
Did you feel like there was alot of interaction on the IRC channel?
Did you take any questions from IRC?
If so, how many?
Did you volunteer to transcribe a session?
Did the session leader openly ask for a transcriber?
How many people in your session volunteered to transcribe.
Is English your native tongue?

-Yaakov

Old 12-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Robyn Bergeron

I'll add these, or mix them in, with the existing question set from
previous fudcons, and post the list later today.

-robyn

--
Sent from my mobile device

Old 12-05-2009, 03:22 PM
"Simon Birtwistle"

It's possible we could get a survey sorted in the Zikula hackfest and host
it from Fedora Insight - bit of uncertainty about whether we'll finish
everything by the end of the weekend though!

Old 12-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Robyn Bergeron

I just need an infrastructure spot to get it up and running, which
hopefully I can sort out in a few hours - I have to go stock up for
winter (not kidding, we are supposed to get 12-18 inches of snow
monday).

Old 12-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Yaakov Nemoy