Old 12-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Mel Chua

Default Marketing responses to the user research plan

Thanks to Tatica for an awesome user research interview! (It was *so*
much fun.)

The super-short summary is on the table:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Research_Plan#Stakeholders

The longer summary is on the wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Research_Plan#Marketing

And the raw log is at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2009-11-29/fedora-design.2009-11-29-21.55.log.html.
I've also linked it from
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#2009.

Chime in on the notes if you have anything else to add - I'd love for
our stakeholder interview notes to represent as many of our voices as
possible.

--Mel

Old 12-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Marķa Leandro

Was a complete pleasure

Thanks to Tatica for an awesome user research interview! (It was *so* much fun.)

The super-short summary is on the table: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Research_Plan#Stakeholders

The longer summary is on the wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Research_Plan#Marketing

And the raw log is at http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2009-11-29/fedora-design.2009-11-29-21.55.log.html. I've also linked it from https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#2009.

Chime in on the notes if you have anything else to add - I'd love for our stakeholder interview notes to represent as many of our voices as possible.

--Mel

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org