Old 02-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Jack Aboutboul

Default Meeting TOMORROW 2009.12.02 @ 19.00 UTC

Hey All,

This is a quick reminder to let everyone know that we will be having our
regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow, Thursday Feb 12th at 19.00UTC, in
#fedora-meeting.

Look for a reminder with a more useful agenda tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jack

Old 02-11-2009, 11:08 PM
Ian Weller

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 03:15:55PM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> This is a quick reminder to let everyone know that we will be having our
> regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow, Thursday Feb 12th at 19.00UTC, in
> #fedora-meeting.
>
> Look for a reminder with a more useful agenda tomorrow.

Woo, I can actually^Whopefully make this meeting!

--
Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint: E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226 B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36