FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Marketing

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 02-11-2009, 04:25 AM
Rahul Sundaram
 
Default Fedora 11 Alpha Comes With Huge Feature Set

Hi

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzA0Mg

"While a few delays were experienced by the Red Hat engineers and
community working on Fedora 11 (a.k.a. Leonidas), the first alpha
release of this popular Linux distribution is now available. The 11th
release of Fedora will bring a huge set of new features and updated
packages, with much of the work already being visible in Fedora 11
Alpha." "Starting with the installation, Fedora 11 is now using the EXT4
file-system by default but there is support built into the Anaconda
installer for Btrfs, which recently entered the mainline Linux kernel."


Rahul





--
Fedora-marketing-list mailing list
Fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-marketing-list
 
Old 02-11-2009, 12:00 PM
"Paul W. Frields"
 
Default Fedora 11 Alpha Comes With Huge Feature Set

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:55:15AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzA0Mg

Are this link and the previous one on the [[Marketing/PressArchive]]
page(s) too?

--
Paul W. Frields http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
http://redhat.com/ - - - - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
irc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug
--
Fedora-marketing-list mailing list
Fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-marketing-list
 
Old 02-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Jack Aboutboul
 
Default Fedora 11 Alpha Comes With Huge Feature Set

Yup, working on shoring up the talking points as well.

Jack

Rahul Sundaram wrote:


Hi

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzA0Mg

"While a few delays were experienced by the Red Hat engineers and
community working on Fedora 11 (a.k.a. Leonidas), the first alpha
release of this popular Linux distribution is now available. The 11th
release of Fedora will bring a huge set of new features and updated
packages, with much of the work already being visible in Fedora 11
Alpha." "Starting with the installation, Fedora 11 is now using the
EXT4 file-system by default but there is support built into the
Anaconda installer for Btrfs, which recently entered the mainline
Linux kernel."


Rahul







--
Fedora-marketing-list mailing list
Fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-marketing-list
 
Old 02-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Jack Aboutboul
 
Default Fedora 11 Alpha Comes With Huge Feature Set

Paul W. Frields wrote:

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:55:15AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:


http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzA0Mg



Are this link and the previous one on the [[Marketing/PressArchive]]
page(s) too?



I am putting them up now....

--
Fedora-marketing-list mailing list
Fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-marketing-list
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org