Old 02-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Max Spevack

Default 4 foundations

I'm writing my FOSDEM trip report, and I wanted to link to a page that
specifically explains Fedora's 4 foundations. Does one exist that I
don't know about? If not, I think one should be created.

--Max

Old 02-09-2009, 02:09 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 04:01:27PM +0100, Max Spevack wrote:
> I'm writing my FOSDEM trip report, and I wanted to link to a page that
> specifically explains Fedora's 4 foundations. Does one exist that I
> don't know about? If not, I think one should be created.

Good point; I started it here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations

I'd appreciate some help putting that page together -- it should
include the beautiful graphics Mairin Duffy made on behalf of the
Design team.

Old 02-09-2009, 02:41 PM
"Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)"

2009/2/9 Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 04:01:27PM +0100, Max Spevack wrote:
>> I'm writing my FOSDEM trip report, and I wanted to link to a page that
>> specifically explains Fedora's 4 foundations. Does one exist that I
>> don't know about? If not, I think one should be created.
>
> Good point; I started it here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations
>
> I'd appreciate some help putting that page together -- it should
> include the beautiful graphics Mairin Duffy made on behalf of the
> Design team.

And maybe the excellent articles from David Nalley ?
http://www.nalley.sc/david/?p=55
http://www.nalley.sc/david/?p=59
http://www.nalley.sc/david/?p=73
http://www.nalley.sc/david/?p=75