Old 02-07-2009, 02:59 AM
Dushyanth R

Default Documentary on Fedora

Hi all
I had a strange idea and thought it would be nice to share. Well it
goes like we all love documentaries-they are so informative, they give
points to ponder, and mostly because it's fun, also it does help a
curious mind to get information without the burden of reading up
something. After the idea of "picture book", I think the next logical
step is an Official documentary. It could maybe cover the birth and
rise of fedora, contribution and importance of fedora to the foss
community, etc. So any thoughts on such a thing?Comments?
I do know that documentaries on Linux already exist(revolution OS, the
code linux) but why not have something specific for fedora.....

Disregard this mail if such a documentary already exists.I searched on
google and couldn't find one.

regards
R Dhushyanth

--Charles M. Schulz - "I love mankind; it's people I can't stand."

Old 02-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Francesco Ugolini

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 4:59 AM, Dushyanth R <r.dushyanth@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> I had a strange idea and thought it would be nice to share. Well it
> goes like we all love documentaries-they are so informative, they give
> points to ponder, and mostly because it's fun, also it does help a
> curious mind to get information without the burden of reading up
> something. After the idea of "picture book", I think the next logical
> step is an Official documentary. It could maybe cover the birth and
> rise of fedora, contribution and importance of fedora to the foss
> community, etc. So any thoughts on such a thing?Comments?
> I do know that documentaries on Linux already exist(revolution OS, the
> code linux) but why not have something specific for fedora.....
>
> Disregard this mail if such a documentary already exists.I searched on
> google and couldn't find one.
>

> regards
> R Dhushyanth

There are a lot of videos about Fedora and its community.

If you want to volunteer to investigate on this possibility.

I thought sometime ago about some video guide for ambassadors, but the
script planning, the production and post-production discouraged me.

That's my personal POV, taken from my experience.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini