Old 02-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Jack Aboutboul

Default CORRECTION Meeting Today 5.2.2009

Jack Aboutboul wrote:

Hello All,

We will have our regular scheduled meeting today, the 5th of February,
2009.

When: 17.00 UTC, 2PM Eastern, 11AM Pacific
Where: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
What: The agenda is going to be working from the new schedule which
was put up on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jonrob/MarketingSchedule. The
goal is to try and set deadlines for everything on the schedule and
also establish some time-based, recurring, tasks which we can then
turn into a boilerplate template schedule which we can then use over
for every release. Hopefully, that will give us some more structure
and allow us to focus our efforts on other things...

Jack

Sorry,

Its 19.00 UTC. I messed up the time.

Thanks,