Old 02-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Steven Moix

Default Fedora news distribution network idea

Hello,

As I missed today's meeting, here is one point I wanted to talk about:
an effective news distribution method.

As discussed in last week's meeting we don't have an effective way to
get Fedora related news to the public so here is a proposition:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/NewsDistributionNetwork

Feel free to edit it, comment it and so on...If you find it's a good
idea I'll start looking for interested people in the following weeks.
The core of the proposition is to find motivated people in the marketing
group to generate news in the first place.

Have a nice day
Steven - moixs