Old 02-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Jack Aboutboul

Default Meeting Today 5.2.2009

Hello All,

We will have our regular scheduled meeting today, the 5th of February, 2009.

When: 17.00 UTC, 2PM Eastern, 11AM Pacific
Where: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
What: The agenda is going to be working from the new schedule which was
put up on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jonrob/MarketingSchedule. The goal
is to try and set deadlines for everything on the schedule and also
establish some time-based, recurring, tasks which we can then turn into
a boilerplate template schedule which we can then use over for every
release. Hopefully, that will give us some more structure and allow us
to focus our efforts on other things...

Jack

Old 02-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Steven Moix

Raah, I missed it. Could you send the meeting reminders a bit earlier
than 15 minutes before the actual meeting?

Old 02-06-2009, 07:17 AM
wonderer

Hy,

same for me. Maybe the reminder could come in 2 or 3 steps (1x one day
before, 1x early the evening of meeting day and 1x 15mins before). If
this seems to be to much maybe 2 could be also Ok...

best regards
Henrik

Old 02-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Archit Patel

Steven Moix schrieb:

Raah, I missed it. Could you send the meeting reminders a bit earlier
than 15 minutes before the actual meeting?

We will have our regular scheduled meeting today, the 5th of February, 2009.

When: 17.00 UTC, 2PM Eastern, 11AM Pacific
Where: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
What: The agenda is going to be working from the new schedule which was
put up on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jonrob/MarketingSchedule. The goal
is to try and set deadlines for everything on the schedule and also
establish some time-based, recurring, tasks which we can then turn into
a boilerplate template schedule which we can then use over for every
release. Hopefully, that will give us some more structure and allow us
to focus our efforts on other things...

Jack

Can anyone tell me how can i join meeting?

Thanks & Regards,
Archit Patel

Old 02-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Jack Aboutboul

Archit Patel wrote:

wonderer wrote:

Hy,

same for me. Maybe the reminder could come in 2 or 3 steps (1x one day
before, 1x early the evening of meeting day and 1x 15mins before). If
this seems to be to much maybe 2 could be also Ok...

best regards
Henrik

Can anyone tell me how can i join meeting?

Thanks & Regards,
Archit Patel

To answer both questions, I will now send out meeting reminders as
follows. 1st reminder on Tuesday, mid-day, eastern time. 2nd reminder
Wednesday, early evening, eastern time. 3rd Reminder, Thursday 10am,
eastern time. Does anyone want a different time, like a few
minutes(30), before the meeting as well, or is this sufficient?

To join the meetings, use an irc client to get on irc.freenode.net and
join us in #fedora-meeting, which is where the meeting takes place.
Otherwise, we are always hanging out in #fedora-mktg on the same server.

Thanks,
Jack