Old 02-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Max Spevack

Default picture book blocking on RH legal?

Nicu commented on my blog that there has been a long wait on something
from Red Hat Legal.

What exactly are we blocking on?

--Max

Old 02-05-2009, 03:39 PM
David Nalley

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Max Spevack <mspevack@redhat.com> wrote:
> Nicu commented on my blog that there has been a long wait on something from
> Red Hat Legal.
>
> What exactly are we blocking on?
>
> --Max

release forms

Old 02-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Greg Dekoenigsberg

Hmm, looking here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

I don't see that reflected. Who's got the ball?

--g

(p.s. I just removed my name from the "Four Foundations" music video.
Would be fun, but not high on my priority list right now.)

--
Got an XO that you're not using? Loan it to a needy developer!
[[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]

Old 02-05-2009, 04:04 PM
David Nalley

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hmm, looking here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks
>
> I don't see that reflected. Who's got the ball?
>
> --g
>
> (p.s. I just removed my name from the "Four Foundations" music video. Would
> be fun, but not high on my priority list right now.)
>
> --
> Got an XO that you're not using? Loan it to a needy developer!
> [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]
>
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, David Nalley wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Max Spevack <mspevack@redhat.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Nicu commented on my blog that there has been a long wait on something
>>> from
>>> Red Hat Legal.
>>>
>>> What exactly are we blocking on?
>>>
>>> --Max
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> release forms
>>
>> --

Per this message it's spot:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-January/msg00058.html

Though someone was tasked with following up on this at the last
meeting I attended and I don't recall who that was, and I don't see
meeting minutes anywhere.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:01 AM
Nicu Buculei

David Nalley wrote:

Nicu commented on my blog that there has been a long wait on something
from Red Hat Legal.

What exactly are we blocking on?

Per this message it's spot:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-January/msg00058.html

Yes, that is. We have to hunt people and ask for signatures. And as we
don't know what to ask for, we have to wait.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Jack Aboutboul

I tried to get in contact with spot and was unsuccessful the past two
days. Either way, I would like to say that I now have the ball on this
and will make sure it gets done ASAP.

Thanks,
Jack

Old 02-06-2009, 04:52 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 12:39:47PM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> Nicu Buculei wrote:

>>> Per this message it's spot:
>>>
>>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-January/msg00058.html
>>
>> Yes, that is. We have to hunt people and ask for signatures. And as we
>> don't know what to ask for, we have to wait.
>>
>>> Though someone was tasked with following up on this at the last
>>> meeting I attended and I don't recall who that was, and I don't see
>>> meeting minutes anywhere.
>
> I tried to get in contact with spot and was unsuccessful the past two
> days. Either way, I would like to say that I now have the ball on this
> and will make sure it gets done ASAP.

Cool. Spot is at FOSDEM right now. Based on how things go at shows,
I bet he'll be in emergency-triage mode for email for a while, so the
delay's understandable.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Jack Aboutboul

Paul W. Frields wrote:

[...]

Didnt realize that, that could explain the delay. I will try and
contact him next week and see if I can officially take this off his plate.

Jack

Old 02-06-2009, 06:18 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 01:29:13PM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> Paul W. Frields wrote:

>>> I tried to get in contact with spot and was unsuccessful the past two
>>> days. Either way, I would like to say that I now have the ball on
>>> this and will make sure it gets done ASAP.
>>>

>> Cool. Spot is at FOSDEM right now. Based on how things go at shows,
>> I bet he'll be in emergency-triage mode for email for a while, so the
>> delay's understandable.
>>

> Didnt realize that, that could explain the delay. I will try and contact
> him next week and see if I can officially take this off his plate.

Since Spot is the primary contact point for legal, i.e. the "Fedora
Legal" coordinator, why don't we allow him to chase this down. But he
should communicate the status to you if you're minding the Picture
Book project from the high level.

Old 02-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Jack Aboutboul

Paul W. Frields wrote:

Since Spot is the primary contact point for legal, i.e. the "Fedora
Legal" coordinator, why don't we allow him to chase this down. But he
should communicate the status to you if you're minding the Picture
Book project from the high level.

So let it be written, so let it be done....

Thanks,
Jack