Old 02-07-2009, 03:45 AM
Ian Weller

Default picture book blocking on RH legal?

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 03:19:24PM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> Since Spot is the primary contact point for legal, i.e. the "Fedora
>> Legal" coordinator, why don't we allow him to chase this down. But he
>> should communicate the status to you if you're minding the Picture
>> Book project from the high level.
>>

> So let it be written, so let it be done....

All I know is that we're waiting on RH Legal to write up an acceptable
release form that can be used for this project (something more broad
than the release forms used at FUDConF11; those were temporary).

We block on that. Then we can start the picture uploading.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint: E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226 B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36

Old 02-07-2009, 07:14 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

On 2009-02-06 at 23:45:29 -0500, Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 03:19:24PM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
>> Paul W. Frields wrote:
>>> Since Spot is the primary contact point for legal, i.e. the "Fedora
>>> Legal" coordinator, why don't we allow him to chase this down. But he
>>> should communicate the status to you if you're minding the Picture
>>> Book project from the high level.
>>>

>> So let it be written, so let it be done....
>>
> All I know is that we're waiting on RH Legal to write up an acceptable
> release form that can be used for this project (something more broad
> than the release forms used at FUDConF11; those were temporary).
>
> We block on that. Then we can start the picture uploading.

I've poked RH Legal again, hopefully they will either give us something
or an ETA on when we can expect it.

~spot

Old 02-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Ian Weller

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 03:14:50PM -0500, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> On 2009-02-06 at 23:45:29 -0500, Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> wrote:
> > All I know is that we're waiting on RH Legal to write up an acceptable
> > release form that can be used for this project (something more broad
> > than the release forms used at FUDConF11; those were temporary).
> >
> > We block on that. Then we can start the picture uploading.
>
> I've poked RH Legal again, hopefully they will either give us something
> or an ETA on when we can expect it.

Thanks again, spot.