Old 02-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Jonathan Roberts

Default Draft schedule NOW on the wiki

OK, the draft schedule is now up on the wiki accompanied by reasonably
detailed task descriptions. Not as complete as the Gobby doc, but it
makes a hell of a lot more sense and perhaps people will be more
inclined to look at it there. If you want to understand how it reached
the current state, check there.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jonrob/MarketingSchedule

I encourage everyone to take a look and make amendments and additions
(especially where it's obvious I started to get bored), as well as to
think about what task they would like to get involved with. I propose
that we should discuss this further in tomorrow's meeting, as well as
begin assigning task owners as there's a lot of work here!

Jon