Old 02-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Jonas Karlsson

Default groupware backends in fedora

Hello,
I'm looking at different groupware backends and also searching the
fedora repos for groupware backends. What is the future plan to include
in Fedora? After searching the web for a while I come across Kolab and
when comparing it to other alternatives it really looks like it could be
useful, it also integrates with horde that's already present in fedora.
Has there been any discussion about starting with Kolab rpm's in the
Fedora distribution? On Kolab's website the last entry is for Fedora 6.

doing a yum search today on groupware gives nothing

//Jonas

Old 02-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Rex Dieter

Jonas Karlsson wrote:

> Has there been any discussion about starting with Kolab rpm's in the
> Fedora distribution? On Kolab's website the last entry is for Fedora 6.

None that I'm aware, would be very nice to have (but would be a fair amount
of work to make happen).

-- Rex