Old 11-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Max Spevack

Default 2007-11-21 Fedora Store meeting summary

All,

I've updated our list of open action items:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store

And also posted today's IRC log:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store/Meetings/2007-11-21

Talk to you all next week.

Happy Thanksgiving, if you are into that whole thing!

--Max

Old 11-27-2007, 02:53 PM
Max Spevack

I have a bunch of other Fedora-related stuff going on, and I'm going to
need to skip this week's Store SIG meeting. The next meeting will be on
December 5th, at the same time, etc.

Thanks,
Max

Old 12-05-2007, 01:46 PM