Old 01-29-2009, 08:45 PM
inode0

Default F11 background proposal

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Larry Cafiero wrote:
>> There's something missing here . . . wait, don't tell me.
>>
>> Right. Togas. Fedora blue togas!
>>

> Hmm I wonder if the T-shirt printers I went through for
> Boston FUDcon can do Togas...

World best chocolate ... wonder if we can get discounts now?

John

Old 01-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Jeff Spaleta

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hmm I wonder if the T-shirt printers I went through for
> Boston FUDcon can do Togas...

Can they do bedsheets? That way when you are done using it as a toga,
you can still take it home and use it.

-jef"I'm not saying that I want to deck out a bedroom in Fedora
gear...but it would be an interesting option."spaleta

Old 01-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Chitlesh GOORAH

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 6:30 PM, Max Spevack wrote:
> "Leonidas at Thermopylae"
>
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/Jacques-Louis_David_004.jpg/800px-Jacques-Louis_David_004.jpg
>
> I guess the artwork team's job is done.

I believe F-11 should be THE release to attract female users !!!

http://www.leonidas-chocolate.com

cheers,
Chitlesh

Old 01-30-2009, 04:17 AM
Ian Weller

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 12:13:06AM +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> I believe F-11 should be THE release to attract female users !!!
>
> http://www.leonidas-chocolate.com

Hah! Made my day.

Funny thing was when I did have a girlfriend, I was more addicted to
chocolate than her. She has more of an ice cream addiction.

(What's another off-topic thread?)

--
Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint: E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226 B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36

Old 01-30-2009, 04:22 AM
Yaakov Nemoy

2009/1/29 Michael Beckwith <michael.d.beckwith@gmail.com>:
> Keiran Smith wrote:
>
> Its a nice Image. But I think fedora should have a sleek backgroud with a
> web 2.0 style with a nice colourful gradient.
>
> My only argument with that is the fact that that would be following the
> trends, when Fedora is regularly viewed as the trend setter.

Showing naked people with more natural body shapes? I think that's
quite trendsetting.

-Yaakov

Old 01-30-2009, 04:50 AM

Since I take a spin of Fedora into Elementery Schools and Jr Highs on an ASUS EEE , I do not think that this would be appropiate..

IMHO

art is art but not to all parents...

Old 01-30-2009, 06:12 AM
Nicu Buculei

Ian Weller wrote:

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 12:13:06AM +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

I believe F-11 should be THE release to attract female users !!!

http://www.leonidas-chocolate.com

Hah! Made my day.

Funny thing was when I did have a girlfriend, I was more addicted to
chocolate than her. She has more of an ice cream addiction.

And what's wrong with the middle-ground, chocolate flavored ice cream?
Well, in my experience girls (and a lot of guys too) don't appreciate
real chocolate, with 99% cocoa and almost no sugar, as it is not sweet
enough

(What's another off-topic thread?)

Is not off-topic, is a preparation for the F12 code name, which now MUST
be about chocolate... (and no, no naked people covered in chocolate).

Old 01-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Felix Kaechele

Nicu Buculei schrieb:

Ian Weller wrote:

(What's another off-topic thread?)

Is not off-topic, is a preparation for the F12 code name, which now MUST
be about chocolate... (and no, no naked people covered in chocolate).

I propose "Feodora" (www.feodora.de) then. That'll get people confused.
Fedora 12 "Feodora"...

Felix

Old 01-30-2009, 11:52 PM
Krzysztof Hajdamowicz

2009/1/30 Felix Kaechele <felix@fetzig.org>:
> Nicu Buculei schrieb:

> I propose "Feodora" (www.feodora.de) then. That'll get people confused.
> Fedora 12 "Feodora"...

No, not nickname of #3 top abuser in history of forum.fedora.pl....

--
pozdrawiam,
uosiu