Old 01-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Steven Moix

Default News: ext4 and Btrfs in Fedora 11

As requested I'm starting to post the news I see about Fedora on the
French web to this mailinglist, these are also added to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive

#########

Fedora 11 to provide ext4 as standard, Btrfs optional:
http://www.linuxfr.org/2009/01/27/24916.html

And in English using the Google translator:
http://translate.google.ch/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linuxfr.org%
2F2009%2F01%2F27%2F24916.html&sl=fr&tl=en&hl=de&ie =UTF-8

Have a nice day

Steven