Old 01-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Robb Munson

Default Hello everyone!

My name is Robb Munson, I have been using Linux for the
past 3 years. I have been a member of many different
communties (which im not sure i should name distros or
not so i will just stay silent on that.) I found Fedora last
month and absolutely fell in love with it. The community
has been awesome, the people are very nice compared to
other communities. I feel like I am obligated to give back to
a community that helped me go from one packaging
system to another.

Well, thats a very brief description as to why i want to be a
part of this community, if you would like more, just feel
free to ask!

Old 01-27-2009, 07:52 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Robb Munson wrote:
My name is Robb Munson, I have been using Linux for the
past 3 years. I have been a member of many different
communties (which im not sure i should name distros or
not so i will just stay silent on that.) I found Fedora last
month and absolutely fell in love with it. The community
has been awesome, the people are very nice compared to
other communities. I feel like I am obligated to give back to
a community that helped me go from one packaging
system to another.

Well, thats a very brief description as to why i want to be a
part of this community, if you would like more, just feel
free to ask!

Welcome. Is there anything specific that you are interested in? We can
help you get started.

Rahul

Old 01-27-2009, 07:55 AM
Paul-Marc Bougharios

My name is Robb Munson, I have been using Linux for the past 3 years. I have been a member of many different communties (which im not sure i should name distros or not so i will just stay silent on that.) I found Fedora last month and absolutely fell in love with it. *The community has been awesome, the people are very nice compared to other communities. I feel like I am obligated to give back to a community that helped me go from one packaging system to another.

Well, thats a very brief description as to why i want to be a part of this community, if you would like more, just feel free to ask!

Welcome. Is there anything specific that you are interested in? We can help you get started.

Rahul

Welcome Robb!
--
Take care,
Paul-Marc Bougharios, Engr

http://www.paulmarc.org/

May God Be With You

Old 01-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Tushar Neupaney

Welcome to fedora!
*
We are all in love with this beauty. God bless fedora.
*
Tushar

*

Old 01-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Robb Munson

not really, ive been putting up banners and stuff on
websites spreading the good news of fedora.

Old 01-28-2009, 03:35 AM
Sreeram Vasudevan

ya fedora is really cool... But I m facing the web cam problem in acer 4720z laptop with fedora 10... Can anyone help me fix it please...

My name is Robb Munson, I have been using Linux for the
past 3 years. I have been a member of many different

communties (which im not sure i should name distros or
not so i will just stay silent on that.) I found Fedora last
month and absolutely fell in love with it. *The community
has been awesome, the people are very nice compared to

other communities. I feel like I am obligated to give back to
a community that helped me go from one packaging
system to another.

Well, thats a very brief description as to why i want to be a
part of this community, if you would like more, just feel

free to ask!

Regards
Sriram :-)

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance !!!

Old 01-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Magnus Glantz

ons 2009-01-28 klockan 10:05 +0530 skrev Sreeram Vasudevan:
> ya fedora is really cool... But I m facing the web cam problem in
> acer 4720z laptop with fedora 10... Can anyone help me fix it
> please...
>
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 4:32 AM, Robb Munson <robb.munson@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> My name is Robb Munson, I have been using Linux for the
> past 3 years. I have been a member of many different
> communties (which im not sure i should name distros or
> not so i will just stay silent on that.) I found Fedora last
> month and absolutely fell in love with it. The community
> has been awesome, the people are very nice compared to
> other communities. I feel like I am obligated to give back to
> a community that helped me go from one packaging
> system to another.
>
> Well, thats a very brief description as to why i want to be a
> part of this community, if you would like more, just feel
> free to ask!

> Regards
> Sriram :-)
>
> Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared
> believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance !!!

Try going to #fedora on FreeNet, or
Try out the forums: http://forums.fedoraforum.org or
Check for solutions at http://www.fedoraunity.org

--