Old 01-26-2009, 04:11 PM

Default FW: 2009 Symposium

Andrew Hutton, organizer of the Linux Symposium (formerly in Ottawa, for the next 2 years in Montreal), has invited Fedora to host some form of event concurrent with this year's Symposium, the week of July 13. There was some positive interest on this when brought up in December, but then it went silent. Is anyone willing to take this on and drive such an event?

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux