Old 01-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Jack Aboutboul

Default Meeting this Thursday 29/1

Hey All,

If we were to have a meeting this week on Thursday, the 29th, at 17.00
UTC, how many people think they could attend? If we moved the time on
Thursday would more people be able to make it?

Just trying to take care of some logistics...

Thanks,
Jack

Old 01-26-2009, 02:39 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:09:54AM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> If we were to have a meeting this week on Thursday, the 29th, at 17.00
> UTC, how many people think they could attend? If we moved the time on
> Thursday would more people be able to make it?
>
> Just trying to take care of some logistics...

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meeting_time_matrix_2009-01-29

I made a wiki page to make this easier. Anyone who plans to attend
can put initials in the boxes representing times where a meeting is
OK. Note that both UTC and US/EST are noted on the boxes to make
things a little easier.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Ian Weller

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:09:54AM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> If we were to have a meeting this week on Thursday, the 29th, at 17.00
> UTC, how many people think they could attend? If we moved the time on
> Thursday would more people be able to make it?
>
> Just trying to take care of some logistics...

As I've said, anything after 21:00 on Thursday I can attend. Otherwise,
I'm in school.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint: E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226 B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36

Old 01-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Larry Cafiero

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meeting_time_matrix_2009-01-29

Funny, for some reason I can't access this wiki page to add my availability. Is there a reason for this?

Larry Cafiero

Old 01-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Larry Cafiero

Never mind. I found how to edit it. I was looking for a [edit] link at the top of the page and there's a Edit tab at the top.

I'm just going to put on this pointy hat and sit in the corner now . . .

Larry Cafiero