Old 01-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Adam Williamson hired by Red Hat

Hi

Former community manager of Mandriva and very active guy in the
forefront in that community was laid off by Mandriva a while back. Red
Hat has hired him now to work on automating QA in Fedora.

http://www.happyassassin.net/2009/01/23/job-announcement/

Rahul

Old 01-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Larry Cafiero

Clearly an excellent choice: I've dealt with Adam in his role at Mandriva (around the Lindependence Project, which I helped organize) and found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful.
Welcome aboard, Adam.

Larry Cafierohttp://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Lcafiero