Old 01-24-2009, 08:27 AM
Steven Moix

Default Press Archive page on the wiki

Hello all,

Lately, I was looking at the Marketing section on the wiki to update it
a little bit, some pages are sadly not updated since a long time.
My particular complaint goes to the Press Archive page, which is a
useful tool to see Fedora's progression in the press. Currently, I seem
the only one to maintain it with links to French press articles.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive

It would be very nice if people from the marketing group in other
languages (Rahul, you are the first in line) could update this page when
they see Fedora related articles on major news websites.

Also, do we still need the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive/General page? It
seems pretty useless to me.

Thanks and have a nice day

Steven Moix

Old 01-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Steven Moix wrote:

Hello all,

Lately, I was looking at the Marketing section on the wiki to update it
a little bit, some pages are sadly not updated since a long time.
My particular complaint goes to the Press Archive page, which is a

useful tool to see Fedora's progression in the press. Currently, I seem
the only one to maintain it with links to French press articles.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive

It would be very nice if people from the marketing group in other
languages (Rahul, you are the first in line) could update this page when
they see Fedora related articles on major news websites.

Also, do we still need the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive/General page? It
seems pretty useless to me.

Thanks and have a nice day

Yep. Helpful if you or others interested can help get it updated. You
will find many posts in the list archives for reference.

Rahul

Old 01-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Steven Moix

> Steven Moix wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Lately, I was looking at the Marketing section on the wiki to update it
> > a little bit, some pages are sadly not updated since a long time.
> > My particular complaint goes to the Press Archive page, which is a
> > useful tool to see Fedora's progression in the press. Currently, I seem
> > the only one to maintain it with links to French press articles.
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive
> >
> > It would be very nice if people from the marketing group in other
> > languages (Rahul, you are the first in line) could update this page when
> > they see Fedora related articles on major news websites.
> >
> > Also, do we still need the
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive/General page? It
> > seems pretty useless to me.
> >
> > Thanks and have a nice day
>
> Yep. Helpful if you or others interested can help get it updated. You
> will find many posts in the list archives for reference.

Don't bother too much for the old news, if you could add an entry every
time you post a news on this mailinglist from now, it would be enough I
think. I'll continue to update the content for the French press.

Steven

Old 01-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Steven Moix wrote:

Don't bother too much for the old news, if you could add an entry every
time you post a news on this mailinglist from now, it would be enough I
think. I'll continue to update the content for the French press.

Alright, will try to do that. Please post to list as well when updating
the wiki (links to machine translated pages would be helpful) for others
to keep track of what is being updated more easily.

Rahul