Old 01-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Jack Aboutboul

Default Alpha Release Readiness

If no one else on the marketing team minds, I would like to be there.
That is not to say that I take that right exclusively, but I would like
to be one of the participants.

Thanks,
Jack

John Poelstra wrote:
With the Alpha Release for Fedora 11 scheduled for Tuesday, February
3, 2009, this means it is time to meet again with representatives from
each of the teams to have our release readiness meeting. We usually
have this meeting at 18:00 UTC (13:00 EST) the Wednesday before, which
means next Wednesday, January 28, 2009, is the day.

On Monday, January 26, 2009, I will be sending out the dial-in
information and a meeting reminder to all the attendees.

In the meantime I need to know who will be representing your group at
these meetings for the Fedora 11 meetings. Usually this is the
designated team leader, but I wanted to ask to make sure you
coordinate within your team to make sure someone comes. When
responding to this list, please CC me so that I am sure to see the reply.

This message is going out to the respective mailings lists for these
groups:

Ambassadors
Artwork/Design
Documentation
FESCo
Infrastructure
Marketing
Quality
Release Engineering
Translation
Websites

Thanks,
John

Old 01-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Mike McGrath

Hey John, I'll be there. Send the info when it gets setup.

-Mike

Old 01-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Jonathan Roberts

2009/1/22 Jack Aboutboul <jaa@redhat.com>:
> If no one else on the marketing team minds, I would like to be there. That
> is not to say that I take that right exclusively, but I would like to be one
> of the participants.

I've been doing it in the past, but I'm more than happy for you to do it!

Jon

Old 01-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Paul Frields

On 1/23/09, Jonathan Roberts <jonrob@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> 2009/1/22 Jack Aboutboul <jaa@redhat.com>:
>> If no one else on the marketing team minds, I would like to be there.
>> That
>> is not to say that I take that right exclusively, but I would like to be
>> one
>> of the participants.
>
> I've been doing it in the past, but I'm more than happy for you to do it!

As long as you guys agree who will be there for Marketing, it's all good.

Paul

Old 01-26-2009, 09:10 PM
John Poelstra

So far I have not heard from anyone from the Art team. I need a
representative to add to the call-in email ASAP.

John

Old 01-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Máirín Duffy

Hi John.

John Poelstra wrote:
> So far I have not heard from anyone from the Art team. I need a
> representative to add to the call-in email ASAP.

Whoops, I'll be happy to represent the design team at the
next release readiness meeting.

~m