Old 01-22-2009, 07:13 PM
John Poelstra

Default Alpha Release Readiness

With the Alpha Release for Fedora 11 scheduled for Tuesday, February 3,
2009, this means it is time to meet again with representatives from each
of the teams to have our release readiness meeting. We usually have
this meeting at 18:00 UTC (13:00 EST) the Wednesday before, which means
next Wednesday, January 28, 2009, is the day.

On Monday, January 26, 2009, I will be sending out the dial-in
information and a meeting reminder to all the attendees.

In the meantime I need to know who will be representing your group at
these meetings for the Fedora 11 meetings. Usually this is the
designated team leader, but I wanted to ask to make sure you coordinate
within your team to make sure someone comes. When responding to this
list, please CC me so that I am sure to see the reply.

This message is going out to the respective mailings lists for these groups:

Ambassadors
Artwork/Design
Documentation
FESCo