Old 12-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Michael Beckwith

Default Form widgets on fpo website

FP.org is not a Web 2.0centric website. The most important thing for it
to do is present information about Fedora. If you really want to have
things with the form change, contact the right mailing list and appeal
your case to them.

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:

You don't understand. Rectangular widgets, non-native are ugly and
they're making websites looking more out-of-the-box, what's wrong.