Old 12-21-2007, 10:41 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Fedora News site: Help Needed

Hi,

Fedora infrastructure is looking for a person to manage a new news site
for Fedora which is currently planned to be a drupal instance. If anyone
wants to volunteer to lead that effort or help coordinate with others,
please contact the infrastructure team.

Rahul

Old 12-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

Fedora infrastructure is looking for a person to manage a new news site
for Fedora which is currently planned to be a drupal instance. If anyone
wants to volunteer to lead that effort or help coordinate with others,
please contact the infrastructure team.

Rahul

I'm interested since however I would need guidance on it. I can do a
local install but if someone can mentor me with problems that would be
great.

Thomas Chung used to setup and administrate drupal in fedoranews.org
before it was disbanded by him and he has now volunteered with the
infrastructure team to lead the effort which is probably the ideal thing
to have happened and you can work with him and help out on whatever
activities that are happening in there.

Rahul

Old 12-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Marc Wiriadisastra

> Hi,
>
> Fedora infrastructure is looking for a person to manage a new news site
> for Fedora which is currently planned to be a drupal instance. If anyone
> wants to volunteer to lead that effort or help coordinate with others,
> please contact the infrastructure team.
>
> Rahul

I'm interested since however I would need guidance on it. I can do a
local install but if someone can mentor me with problems that would be
great.

Cheers,

Marc

Old 12-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

Thanks Rahul

Do I just get in contact with Thomas then? Is he on holidays since FWN
is taking a break?

He just responded to me and send a mail to infrastructure list too. You
can coordinate with him.

Rahul

Old 12-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Mukul Dharwadkar wrote:

I volunteer

Followup with Thomas Chung tchung AT fedoraproject.org. Thanks.

Rahul

Old 12-21-2007, 11:38 PM
"Mukul Dharwadkar"

I volunteer

On Dec 21, 2007 6:24 PM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 05:11 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Fedora infrastructure is looking for a person to manage a new news site

>> for Fedora which is currently planned to be a drupal instance. If anyone
>> wants to volunteer to lead that effort or help coordinate with others,
>> please contact the infrastructure team.

>> Rahul
>>

> I'm interested since however I would need guidance on it. *I can do a
> local install but if someone can mentor me with problems that would be
> great.

Thomas Chung used to setup and administrate drupal in fedoranews.org
before it was disbanded by him and he has now volunteered with the
infrastructure team to lead the effort which is probably the ideal thing

to have happened and you can work with him and help out on whatever
activities that are happening in there.

Rahul

Smile!!! It improves your face value...

Visit me at
http://www.dharwadkar.com

http://www.dharwadkar.org
Sister Site:
http://www.saraswatibhuvan.org

Old 12-21-2007, 11:40 PM
Marc Wiriadisastra

<snip>

Old 12-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Scott Thistle wrote:

Feel free to pop my name in the hat. I am available as needed. I have
experience with a lot of the cms' around, especially php based

Please coordinate with Thomas Chung (Cc'ed) on this.

Rahul

Old 12-22-2007, 12:54 AM
"Anand Capur"

I just been informed that new cms is ready for news project.
Please let me know the detail.
Regards,

Fedora infrastructure is looking for a person to manage a new news site

for Fedora which is currently planned to be a drupal instance. If anyone
wants to volunteer to lead that effort or help coordinate with others,
please contact the infrastructure team.

Rahul
I'd love to do this. I wanted to start a Fedora Magazine, but there was a lack of interest.

-Anand

Old 12-22-2007, 02:28 PM
"nihed mbarek"

Hi,
I have first some experience on drupal* http://fedora-tunisia.org/
I want to help if possible

Thanks

2007/12/22, Rahul Sundaram <
sundaram@fedoraproject.org>:Scott Thistle wrote:

> Feel free to pop my name in the hat. I am available as needed. I have
> experience with a lot of the cms' around, especially php based

Please coordinate with Thomas Chung (Cc'ed) on this.

Rahul

M'BAREK Med Nihed,
Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa
PUB** 1024D/FCC5B291 2006-02-28 [expires: 2008-12-27]

FPR 16A4 AC3F 0B84 B3D1 A0E5 9BCC AD13 0DAE FCC5 B291