Old 12-14-2007, 08:04 AM
"Frederic Hornain"

Default FOSDEM 08 FEDORA SPEAKERS

Dear *,

The Fedora speakers recruitment for FOSDEM 08 started few weeks ago
and I still not have any candidate from Fedora/Red Hat community
-except Pawel for a presentation of Fedora -
So, in order to be fair and nice with our friend of CentOs and FOSDEM
visitors, I would need proposals from you.
If you can spread the words...

You can register at the Fedora FOSDEM 08 wiki page.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2008

In addition, I have received a speaker proposition from someone
outside of .Fedora community.
For my part, I think it is not a bad idea to let one session from
outside in oder to have other Fedora experiences returns
What do you think about that ?

Best Regards
Frederic Hornain
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FredericHornain

Old 12-14-2007, 08:07 AM
"Frederic Hornain"

Hi again,

It will be nice if we could have a speaker for Red Hat Global Desktop.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind Regards
Fred

Have fun with F8.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Christopher Aillon

The Fedora speakers recruitment for FOSDEM 08 started few weeks ago
and I still not have any candidate from Fedora/Red Hat community
-except Pawel for a presentation of Fedora -
So, in order to be fair and nice with our friend of CentOs and FOSDEM
visitors, I would need proposals from you.
If you can spread the words...

You can register at the Fedora FOSDEM 08 wiki page.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2008

If we have any special hotel rates, etc. it might be useful to post. It
would help people plan. :-)

Old 01-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Francesco Crippa

----- "Frederic Hornain" <fhornain@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear *,
>
> The Fedora speakers recruitment for FOSDEM 08 started few weeks ago
> and I still not have any candidate from Fedora/Red Hat community
> -except Pawel for a presentation of Fedora -
> So, in order to be fair and nice with our friend of CentOs and FOSDEM
> visitors, I would need proposals from you.
> If you can spread the words...
>
> You can register at the Fedora FOSDEM 08 wiki page.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2008
> [...]

Hi *,

I just added my name to attendees of Fosdem.

For me, it'll be the first "Fedora Event" outside Italy with Ambassador role, and I'm looking forward to meet other Fedora enthusiasts to discuss about new projects and new opportunities (and improve my contribution to Fedora project)

What do you think about a meeting to discuss the last details (speech, slides, materials and so on) for the event?

See you then
bye

Francesco

Old 01-04-2008, 09:44 AM
"Francesco Ugolini"

Generally we have meeting the day before (last year was on friday).

regards

Francesco

2008/1/4, Francesco Crippa <fcrippa@byte-code.com