Old 12-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Greg DeKoenigsberg

Default FUDcon, Fedora 9, Windoze Games Support Ideas!

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, Markus McLaughlin wrote:

This is how future FUDcons should take place : Have a FUDcon for each
continent! Have them all connected virtually so anyone can attend in
that sense! Perhaps, have 2 days devoted to each FUDcon or a FUDcon
that takes place in each continent at the same time.

This is actually what I'm working to fund.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager