Old 11-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Jonathan Roberts

Default SELinux interview!

Finally, I've managed to put up another interview! I'm sorry it's taken
me so long, I've had the answers to the questions sitting in my inbox
for a *long time* now.

It's with Daniel Walsh, lead developer of SELinux - so you can guess
what this one is about

Find it here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews/SELinux

And as always, digg it here:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Easier_security_in_Fedora_8

I haven't submitted it to any other news sites yet, so if anybody else
would like to do that that would be awesome Currently procrastinating
from more pressing matters!

Best wishes,

Jon

Old 11-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

Finally, I've managed to put up another interview! I'm sorry it's taken
me so long, I've had the answers to the questions sitting in my inbox
for a *long time* now.

Next time, copy paste it immediately somewhere in your wiki space and we
can mash it up and present it faster.

It's with Daniel Walsh, lead developer of SELinux - so you can guess
what this one is about

Find it here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews/SELinux

It is missing Dan Walsh's pic. I have made some minor adjustments too.

And as always, digg it here:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Easier_security_in_Fedora_8

I haven't submitted it to any other news sites yet, so if anybody else
would like to do that that would be awesome Currently procrastinating
from more pressing matters!

I will take care of that. Thanks for doing the interview. Pretty
interesting.

Rahul