Old 12-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Hobbes

Default Self Introduction

Hi all,

I have just joined. I am a Fedora Ambassador, India, Chennai. I have
been using Fedora for the past two years and have loved every version. I
have always wanted to be a part of the community and am very glad to be
an ambassador.

I am currently employed as a Red Hat Enterprise Linux trainer. All these
days I have been recommending fedora to my students and all of them have
loved it.

Regards,

Saytajit Ranjeev.

Old 12-03-2007, 05:28 PM
"Nayyar Ahmad"

welcome Hobbes...!

cheers

I have just joined. I am a Fedora Ambassador, India, Chennai. I have
been using Fedora for the past two years and have loved every version. I
have always wanted to be a part of the community and am very glad to be

an ambassador.

I am currently employed as a Red Hat Enterprise Linux trainer. All these
days I have been recommending fedora to my students and all of them have
loved it.

Regards,

Saytajit Ranjeev.

Nayyar Ahmad
RHCE (ID:804006858622745)
Skype: nayyares
Blog:
nayyares.blogspot.com

Old 12-03-2007, 05:38 PM
"nihed mbarek"

Welcome in our big family

I have just joined. I am a Fedora Ambassador, India, Chennai. I have
been using Fedora for the past two years and have loved every version. I
have always wanted to be a part of the community and am very glad to be

an ambassador.

I am currently employed as a Red Hat Enterprise Linux trainer. All these
days I have been recommending fedora to my students and all of them have
loved it.

Regards,

Saytajit Ranjeev.

Nayyar Ahmad
RHCE (ID:804006858622745)
Skype: nayyares
Blog:

nayyares.blogspot.com

M'BAREK Med Nihed,
Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa

Old 12-03-2007, 05:50 PM
"Francesco Ugolini"

Welcome on board !

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

Old 02-01-2008, 10:07 AM
"Zhukov Pavel"

Morning! This is my introduction

My name is Pavel Zhukov, I'm from Russia. I work in RDW-Media
(Publishing house) as marketing analyst now.
I use linux more than 3 years, including for marketing research tasks.

I'm trying to promote Fedora and linux in Russia now, and I will be
glad to help fedora community as much as i can.

Old 02-01-2008, 02:15 PM
"Izaac Zavaleta"

Welcome to the Team Pavel !

On Feb 1, 2008 4:36 AM, Dawood Sangameshwari <dawood.s@gmail.com> wrote:

Welcome Pavel!!!
</Dawood>

Old 02-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Jerome Benoit

Hello,

I'm a french sys admin willing to help managing the fedoraproject
infrastructure. So far i have not yet an account on FAS but it's on my
TODO list

I've worked for a long time under different flavors of *nix but but CV
in currently in french only. I'm going to translate it, so people on
this list wil be able to know exactly my skills, it's also on my TODO
list

Cheers.

a +.

--