-   -   Self Introduction (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/11379-self-introduction.html)

Hobbes 12-03-2007 04:51 PM

Self Introduction

Hi all,

I have just joined. I am a Fedora Ambassador, India, Chennai. I have
been using Fedora for the past two years and have loved every version. I
have always wanted to be a part of the community and am very glad to be
an ambassador.

I am currently employed as a Red Hat Enterprise Linux trainer. All these
days I have been recommending fedora to my students and all of them have
loved it.

Regards,

Saytajit Ranjeev.

"Nayyar Ahmad" 12-03-2007 05:28 PM

Self Introduction

welcome Hobbes...!

cheers

I have just joined. I am a Fedora Ambassador, India, Chennai. I have
been using Fedora for the past two years and have loved every version. I
have always wanted to be a part of the community and am very glad to be

an ambassador.

I am currently employed as a Red Hat Enterprise Linux trainer. All these
days I have been recommending fedora to my students and all of them have
loved it.

Regards,

Saytajit Ranjeev.

Nayyar Ahmad
RHCE (ID:804006858622745)
Skype: nayyares
Blog:
nayyares.blogspot.com

"nihed mbarek" 12-03-2007 05:38 PM

Self Introduction

Welcome in our big family

I have just joined. I am a Fedora Ambassador, India, Chennai. I have
been using Fedora for the past two years and have loved every version. I
have always wanted to be a part of the community and am very glad to be

an ambassador.

I am currently employed as a Red Hat Enterprise Linux trainer. All these
days I have been recommending fedora to my students and all of them have
loved it.

Regards,

Saytajit Ranjeev.

Nayyar Ahmad
RHCE (ID:804006858622745)
Skype: nayyares
Blog:

nayyares.blogspot.com

M'BAREK Med Nihed,
Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa

"Francesco Ugolini" 12-03-2007 05:50 PM

Self Introduction

Welcome on board !

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

"Zhukov Pavel" 02-01-2008 10:07 AM

Self Introduction

Morning! This is my introduction :)

My name is Pavel Zhukov, I'm from Russia. I work in RDW-Media
(Publishing house) as marketing analyst now.
I use linux more than 3 years, including for marketing research tasks.

I'm trying to promote Fedora and linux in Russia now, and I will be
glad to help fedora community as much as i can.

"Izaac Zavaleta" 02-01-2008 02:15 PM

Self Introduction

Welcome to the Team Pavel !

On Feb 1, 2008 4:36 AM, Dawood Sangameshwari <dawood.s@gmail.com> wrote:

Welcome Pavel!!!
</Dawood>

Jerome Benoit 02-09-2008 02:17 PM

Self introduction

Hello,

I'm a french sys admin willing to help managing the fedoraproject
infrastructure. So far i have not yet an account on FAS but it's on my
TODO list :)

I've worked for a long time under different flavors of *nix but but CV
in currently in french only. I'm going to translate it, so people on
this list wil be able to know exactly my skills, it's also on my TODO
list :)

Cheers.

a +.

--