Old 12-02-2007, 10:00 PM
"Konrad Mosoń"

Default Self-Introduction: Konrad Moson

Hi! I'm new Fedora Ambassador in Poland.

I'm 15 years old, and I'm interesting Linux and classical music. I
using Linux for 2 years and Fedora for 1 year. I hope that Fedora
lives forever, i like it, and i get to promoting Fedora and Open
Source.
I used most of Linux distributions, but i think that Fedora is fast
and best Fedora have good graphical and text-mode applications
(like pirut, yum). I think that It's good for begginers and for geeks

Regards to,
Konrad Moson

Old 12-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Pawel Sadowski

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 00:00 +0100, Konrad Mosoń wrote:
> Hi! I'm new Fedora Ambassador in Poland.

Welcome aboard, Konrad!

> I'm 15 years old, and I'm interesting Linux and classical music. I
> using Linux for 2 years and Fedora for 1 year. I hope that Fedora
> lives forever, i like it, and i get to promoting Fedora and Open
> Source.

Keep doing the right thing

> I used most of Linux distributions, but i think that Fedora is fast
> and best Fedora have good graphical and text-mode applications
> (like pirut, yum). I think that It's good for begginers and for geeks
>

> Regards to,
> Konrad Moson

Regards,
Pawel

Old 12-02-2007, 10:41 PM
"Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior"

Welcome, Konrad

--
Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior <henriquecsj@gmail.com>

Old 12-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Pablo Barrera

Welcome Konrad!
Nice to hear from the Europe "near when the sun rise"
Its good to experiment with all distro, I do this all the time.
Hope that Fedora will help you to improve your music creation and
inspiration.

Best regards from Buenos Aires

Pablo Barrera