Old 06-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Ole Ersoy

Default Booting Hangs on "Trying to Load: pxelinux.cfg/default"

Michael DeHaan wrote:

Slinky wrote:

Make sure you have verbose enabled in /etc/xinetd.d/tftp

..
server_args = -s -v -v -v /tftpboot

Regarding your other post about server locations, here's your problem,
Mr. Slinky broke you

-s /tftpboot -vvv

You just set directory explicitly to "-v"

Doh! OK - I should have realized that given that I started getting the -v message right after :-). I changed it back, and now cobbler is syncing fine.

Thanks,
- Ole

You'll then see tftp hits in /var/log/messages. Example:

/var/log/messages.3:May 13 09:12:47 islinky in.tftpd[3556]: RRQ from
137.138.32.49 <http://137.138.32.49> filename tftpboot/dir/file.cbt
/var/log/messages.3:May 13 09:12:47 islinky in.tftpd[3556]: sending
NAK (1, File not found) to 137.138.32.49 <http://137.138.32.49>

It could just be some thing simple like you're dhcp points somewhere
but your tftp "files" are else where.

HTH
Slinky