-   -   cobbler check >> #0: please create directory: -v (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-linux-management-tools/99204-cobbler-check-0-please-create-directory-v.html)

Ole Ersoy 06-01-2008 07:40 PM

cobbler check >> #0: please create directory: -v

Hi,

I just ran cobbler check (On the latest download) and it told me the following:

[root@localhost cobbler]# cobbler check
The following potential problems were detected:
#0: please create directory: -v
#1: directory needs to be created: -v
#2: One or more kickstart templates references default password 'cobbler' and should be changed for security reasons: /etc/cobbler/sample.ks, /etc/cobbler/legacy.ks, /etc/cobbler/sample_end.ks

#0 and #1 seem a bit odd? Any thoughts?

Thanks,
- Ole

#0: please create directory: -v
#1: directory needs to be created: -v
#2: One or more kickstart templates references default password
'cobbler' and should be changed for security reasons:
/etc/cobbler/sample.ks, /etc/cobbler/legacy.ks,
/etc/cobbler/sample_end.ks

#0 and #1 seem a bit odd? Any thoughts?

Thanks,
- Ole

Please post the full contents of your /etc/tftp.d/init.d file as well as
what OS you are using (rpm -q --what-provides redhat-release). Since
the default location in F9 (/var/lib/tftpboot) is different than those
in previous versions (/tftpboot), Cobbler needs to parse this file to
find out what location you are using.

It expects to see something like:

server_args = -s /tftpboot

Something in your file is confusing the parser.