Old 05-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Ole Ersoy

Default TFTP open timeout troubleshooting

drew einhorn wrote:

Don't need named, if you use dnsmasq instead of isc for dhcp.

Hmmm - I'm using dhcp from isc. I'll see if I can find a repository with the "named" dependency.

Don't know what cft is,

Is there a firewall on your Fedora 8 box? Maybe you need to
open up some ports.

There is and I opened up the ports it mentions when during cobbler check. I'll try to see if I can find a repository with named in it, and after installing, if it still is not working, I'll try switching off iptables all together. All fingers crossed :-)

Thanks,
- Ole