Old 05-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Ole Ersoy

Default Configuration Testing Wiki Contribution

Hi,

I managed to finally get a "raw box" to obtain a lease, thanks to Subhendu and Pete's very helpful comments. I'm thinking about adding a "Setup Verification Steps" section to the wiki that would have something like:

"Verifying DHCP Configuration"

"Selecting PXE Booting On Your Client"

Those were the two trickiest things for me. The last one is probably hardware dependent, but I figured I'd throw some notes in since it might help others work through it on different types of hardware.

Any thoughts / sound OK? I'd be happy to add this to the end of a pre-existing section if we think that's appropriate.

Thanks,
- Ole