Old 05-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Michael DeHaan

Default cobbler/koan 0.9.2

I've uploaded new cobbler/koan source RPMs for those who are interested
in testing and commenting on the candidate for the 1.0 release.

http://cobbler.et.redhat.com/download/

Testing is going very well, so this will likely be the last source rpm
release we do before the real 1.0 release as we have a lot of folks
already testing

the latest out of git, etc.

This contains fixes from items in the last test release, the move to
/etc/cobbler/settings, and some improvements to cobbler check and other
warning message
cleanup. This page has been updated to explain a bit more about what
is in: https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/WhatsNewInOhNine

Koan's

Thanks!

--Michael

Old 05-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Michael DeHaan

Michael DeHaan wrote:
I've uploaded new cobbler/koan source RPMs for those who are
interested in testing and commenting on the candidate for the 1.0
release.

http://cobbler.et.redhat.com/download/

Testing is going very well, so this will likely be the last source rpm
release we do before the real 1.0 release as we have a lot of folks
already testing

the latest out of git, etc.

This contains fixes from items in the last test release, the move to
/etc/cobbler/settings, and some improvements to cobbler check and
other warning message
cleanup. This page has been updated to explain a bit more about what
is in: https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/WhatsNewInOhNine

Koan's

Thanks!

--Michael

Hold off on this one for a bit... checking something...

Old 05-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Michael DeHaan

Michael DeHaan wrote:

Michael DeHaan wrote:
I've uploaded new cobbler/koan source RPMs for those who are
interested in testing and commenting on the candidate for the 1.0
release.

http://cobbler.et.redhat.com/download/

Testing is going very well, so this will likely be the last source
rpm release we do before the real 1.0 release as we have a lot of
folks already testing

the latest out of git, etc.

This contains fixes from items in the last test release, the move to
/etc/cobbler/settings, and some improvements to cobbler check and
other warning message
cleanup. This page has been updated to explain a bit more about
what is in: https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/WhatsNewInOhNine

Koan's

Thanks!

--Michael

Hold off on this one for a bit... checking something...

Ok, new versions pushed, same filenames... good to go.